What To Expect
We’d love to have you join us for church one Sunday. Here’s a little bit of what to expect:
- Services last about one hour.
- The two services (9:15 and 11:00am) are identical.
- Each service time also features environments for preK – 5th grade. Our environment for middle school students (Transit) meets during the 11:00am service only.
- High school students and adults attend together in the auditorium.
- Dress is casual, so be your self (a whole lot of people will be in jeans).
- As a strategic partner of North Point Ministries, we will often use the message content from North Point and it’s Teaching Pastors, such as Andy Stanley, Clay Scroggins, and others. Other times, the NorthBridge Church staff will present Sunday messages. All other aspects of our Sunday worship service will be “live.”
- Parking and Guest Services volunteers will help you find where you need to go.
Preregister Your Children
Here at NorthBridge, nothing is more important to us than the safety and security of your children. That’s why we’ve chosen a secure system to bring you the best experience at check-in and to provide you as parents the ability to act as a team with us to keep them in safe hands.
To make your first experience at NorthBridge as convenient as possible, please consider preregistering your children. Once you arrive, you’ll see our Guest Services team waiting to help you check-in. Please tell them that you have preregistered, and they’ll gladly help get security stickers printed for you and your kids.