What To Expect
We’d love to have you join us for church one Sunday. Here’s a little bit of what to expect:
- Services last about one hour.
- The two services (9:15 and 11:00am) are identical.
- Each service time also features environments for preK – 5th grade. Our environment for middle school students (Transit) meets during the 11:00am service only.
- High school students and adults attend together in the auditorium.
- Dress is casual, so be your self (a whole lot of people will be in jeans).
- As a strategic partner of North Point Ministries, we will often use the message content from North Point and it’s Teaching Pastors, such as Andy Stanley, Clay Scroggins, and others. Other times, the NorthBridge Church staff will present Sunday messages. All other aspects of our Sunday worship service will be “live.”
- Parking and Guest Services volunteers will help you find where you need to go.